I am a fourth year PhD student in the School of Informatics and Computing at Indiana University Bloomington. Currently, I am working as a Research Assistant with Professor Apu Kapadia in the Privacy Lab.
Security and Privacy for people with visual impairment, Usable Security, Crowdsourcing Security, Security and Privacy for Wearable devices, Human Computer Interaction, Computer Vision, Accessibility.
Address: Room: 305, Lindley Hall, 150, S Woodlawn Avenue, Bloomington, IN-47408
Email: touahmed at indiana dot edu Phone: 812-606-6542
1. Tousif Ahmed, Roberto Hoyle, Kay Connelly, David Crandall, Apu Kapadia, "Understanding Physical Safety, Security, and Privacy Concerns of People with Visual Impairments", In IEEE Transactions on Internet Computing, (May/ June Issue, 2017).
2. Tousif Ahmed, Patrick Shaffer, Kay Connelly, David Crandall, Apu Kapadia, "Addressing Safety, Security, and Privacy for People with Visual Impairments", In Proceedings of The Twelfth Symposium on Usable Privacy and Security (SOUPS'16), pp. 341-354, Denver, Colorado, USA, Jun 22–24, 2016.
3. Tousif Ahmed, Roberto Hoyle, Kay Connelly, David Crandall, Apu Kapadia, "Privacy Concerns and Behaviors of People with Visual Impairment", In Proceedings of The ACM SIGCHI Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems (CHI '15), pp. 3523-3532,Seoul, South Korea, April 18–23, 2015.
4. Qatrunnada Ismail, Tousif Ahmed, Apu Kapadia, Michael K. Reiter, "Crowdsourced Exploration of Security Configurations", In Proceedings of The ACM SIGCHI Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems (CHI '15), pp. 467-476, Seoul, South Korea, April 18–23, 2015.
5. Md. Sazzadur Rahaman,Tousif Ahmed, Sad Al Abdullah, Md. Saidur Rahman, "Antibandwidth problem for itchy caterpillars," Informatics, Electronics & Vision (ICIEV), 2014 International Conference on , vol., no., pp.1,6, 23-24 May 2014
You can download my Resume from here: Download